Assistant Professor in Industrial and Systems Engineering
Yeditepe University is a foundation university established in 1996. It offers programmes at various levels including Doctorate, Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees. Also visit: https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/yeditepe-university
The Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Yeditepe University, Istanbul, Turkey, invites applications for an assistant professor position. The Department currently offers courses in the BSc., MSc. and Ph.D. Programs.
- Candidates must possess a Ph.D. in the area of industrial engineering, systems engineering, operations research, data science or a related field.
- Candidates should have expertise and demonstrate published works on their field of research.
Candidates are expected :
- To teach courses at both undergraduate and graduate levels;
- To supervise undergraduate and graduate students;
- To conduct research activities;
- To contribute to departmental and university administration.
(a) have a PhD degree with an excellent track record of research in related areas;
(b) have a demonstrated commitment to excellence in teaching, research and professional service;
(c) be able to demonstrate effective classroom teaching skills and have good interpersonal skills;
(d) show strong evidence of commitment to research that leads to top quality publications with high impact; and
(e) have good networking ability and interdisciplinary collaboration skills.
Apply for Assistant Professor in Industrial and Systems Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly