Research Fellow, Computer Science and Engineering/Electrical Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Development of novel and effective machine learning algorithms for BCI (motor, cognition and emotion)
- Design experiment protocol and manage the subject trials
- Supervise junior research staff and students
- Phd degree in Computer Science & Engineering, or Electrical Engineering, or related disciplines
- Experience with Brain-Computer Interface and machine learning
- Strong analytical and programming skills
- Strong publication track record
- Experience in computational neuroscience and neuroimage is advantageous
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU