Research Fellow, Multi-Omics Data Analysis/Machine Learning/Computational Biology
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for Research Fellow in Multi-Omics Data Analysis.
- Develop techniques for integration and analysis of Multi-Omics Data such as genomics, transcriptomics, and proteomics
- Develop techniques to model multilayer molecular networks from multi-omics data
- Develop techniques and tools to analyze multilayer molecular networks and thereby predict clinical measures and identify biomarkers
- Deploy multilayer analysis tools to investigate cancer and allergy
- A PhD degree in Machine Learning, Computational Biology or related field
- Experience in machine learning/computational biology, and skills in Python/R programming
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU