Project Officer, Computer Science/Aerospace Engineering/Operations Research
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Air Traffic Management Research Institute invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Support research and development related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applied to Air Traffic Management (ATM)
- Develop algorithms and models, perform data mining, and doing analytics for future for ATM systems
- Provide support on algorithmic concepts for the broader applied analytics of ATM
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Aerospace Engineering/Operations Research
- Working knowledge of MATLAB, C++, Python Programming Languages
- Demonstrated project experience related to Airport or ATM
- Good English writing and communication skills are required
- Independent and team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU