Senior Research Fellow, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering is looking for a candidate for the position as Senior Research Fellow.
- Develop an improved microscopic simulation model to fully describe the pedestrian’s movement, including queuing and evacuation activities, in a confined space with asymmetrical multi-exit layout
- Responsible in including an agent-based Dynamic Parameter Simulation (DPS) model and a calibrated Viswalk model of pedestrian movements into the research outcomes
- PhD in Transportation Engineering or equivalent
- Possess more than 3 years research experience after obtaining PhD
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g., Matlab, Java,etc), statistical software (e.g. SPSS, STATA) and traffic simulation software (e.g. Viswalk)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU