One Project Officer position (Part-Time) is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU.
- Assist in research activities such as data management and analysis of spectroscopic measurements
- Assist in research findings such as literature review, project reports
- Assist in small research project in quantum technology
- Organize research efforts and collaborations between teams in the Quantum hub, industrial partners and government agencies
- Coordinate research outreach efforts
- Organize and manage research visit from external partners
- Provide support to Nanyang Quantum Hub Principal Investigators in daily activities, support also includes but not limited to procurements, travel arrangement
- Any ad hoc duties assigned
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (Engineering or Sciences degree preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Ability to work both as a team-member among multiple stakeholders and as an individual
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.