NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Senior Manager.
- Build Energy Accelerator Program Management - which equips founders with skills related to—agile product development, go-to-market strategy, growth hacking, business model innovation, securing commercial partners, and merging businesses for acquisition
- Scouting and screening emerging startups based on corporate partners' or affiliated investors' specific parameters, innovation objectives, and investment criteria
- Analyzing technology, industry, and market trends and synthesizing this information for client teams
- Source, diligence, and recommend investment opportunities
- PhD in business, engineering or science
- Significant investment experience in deeptech technologies
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Involved in deeptech investments in ASEAN Countries
- Hands-on investment, fund raising and fund management experience from notable & established investment houses will be highly valued
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU