School of Materials Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
The Project Officer will support leading edge research in the fields of electrochemical materials characterizations and applications in oxides for oxygen electrocatalysis.
The overall project will focus on the development of new oxide materials and mechanism study. The Project Officer will provide day-to-day support in the laboratory for the research team and depending upon experience, the Project Officer can expect to undertake open ended research projects under the research team supervision.
- A bachelor degree in Chemistry, Electrochemistry, or Materials
- Strong fundamental research experience and scientific publication background
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Strong research experience in electrochemistry and metal oxides
- Ability to work independently or in a team in the realization of the R&D work
- Ability to publish conference/journal papers
- Ability and willingness to train and advice graduate on relevant procedures
- Regular reports and good documentation of work are expected
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.