Research Associate, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Associate. The Research Associate will work on a A*STAR IAF PP project to conduct the research on algorithm software realization and simulation test-bed development and maintenance.
- Software realization of relevant modeling, analysis, control and optimization algorithms.
- Development of VISSIM simulation test-bed.
- Integration of all developed software tools into the test-bed.
- Undertake data collection and processing with assistance of RFs.
- Undertake maintenance tasks of the test-bed.
- Possibly perform field tests.
- Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering on data analytics, software development, simulation, operations research, applied mathematics specialized in simulation modeling
- 1-year research experience in related area
- Knowledge in traffic modeling, simulation, and analysis
- Expertise in programming, embedded systems, simulation tools
- Publication track record is a plus.
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.