Research Associate, RFIC Transmitter and Testing Design
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Associate.
- Work on Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit (RFIC) and related design work
- Research work in RFIC transmitter and testing
- Work with other researchers to accomplish research goals and key performance indicators
- Master's degree in Circuits and Systems
- Relevant research experience in RFIC is a must, especially RFIC transmitter and testing for RF applications
- Expertise in CMOS Circuit Design, with prior tapeout experience in RFIC transmitter and testing circuit is necessary
- Ability to use Cadence simulator
- Expertise with integrated circuit design from the industry
- Interest in research on RFIC
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.