Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Research and develop algorithms, digital twins and simulation models that represent different traffic scenarios for autonomous vehicles and V2X communication-based systems/applications, in urban driving environments
- PhD degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering or related disciplines
- Deep knowledge and experience in the use of MATLAB and other simulation tools such as Simulink, AmeSIM, PreScan, PTV Vissim, or other related software
- Experience with automotive simulation tools, software/system testing methods, environment/sensor modelling & simulation etc. will be a plus
- Knowledge in automotive frameworks/technologies/protocols such as ROS, vehcular CAN, OBD, DSRC are desired
- Experience in programming languages (C, C++) and scripting languages (Python, R) will be a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills and communication skills (spoken & written)
- A pro-active attitude to take responsibility, ensure timely deliverables and meet deadlines
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.