Research Fellow, School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering
The School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering, NTU (Singapore) invites applications for our Research Fellow position.
- Design and fabricate drug carriers and delivery systems based on organic molecules or inorganic nanomaterials
- Design and conduct cell assays to examine drug toxicity and efficacy
- Design and conduct mouse experiments
- Publish high quality papers
- PhD with good publication record
- Highly motivated, organized, and hardworking individual
- Experiences in drug delivery, theranostics, biomaterials, animal experiments are desired
- Experiences in transdermal drug delivery will be particularly favorable
Please apply with a full curriculum vitae and include contact information (email and phone number) of at least two references.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.