Research Fellow, Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering
Delta-NTU Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
This position is related to the development of a cyber twin, which represents various processes of a factory in a smart manufacturing environment. It is part of a corporate lab initiative involving NTU and Delta Electronics, a leading electronics manufacturing company.
- Research on the problem of data inconsistency between the physical system (plant sensors) and cyber twin (model predictions)
- Research on potential applications for cyber twins including use-cases for CPS security
- Participation and contribution to project reviews such as deliverables, review reports, and presentations
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Must demonstrate strong experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Modelling and simulating CPS based on various models of computation such as hybrid automata, ODEs, synchronous reactive, etc
- Background in formal semantics to capture interactions between different models of computation
- Background in application of control theory to CPS
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.