Research Fellow, School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
One Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU.
The candidate is expected to conduct Quantum Engineering Programme Project-4.
- Set up apparatus for fabrication of atomic vapour cell using hollow-core fibres
- Study the performance of fibre vapour cell
- Monthly report on the progress of the project
- At least 3 years experience in experimental atomic physics, optical fibres design and fabrication, ultra-high vacuum, lasers, optics
- PhD in Physics or Photonics
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.