Research Associate, Computer Science/Software Engineering/Engineering/Mathematics
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Conduct research on system development and formal verification
- Conduct research on actor model, temporal logic and model logic
- Possess Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, engineering, mathematics, or related discipline
- Expertise in system development, Rust and formal verification
- Research experience in actor model, temporal logic, model logic, and related areas
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Able to conduct research and write report independently and within teams
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU