Assistant Registrar, Admission and Registration Department
The Admission and Registration Department seeks an incumbent for the position of Assistant Registrar to Carry out the main tasks of the Admission and Registration Department in collaboration with the Director, to perform general duties required for Admission and Registration Department.
- Along with Director, acts as primary first contact person for all colleges and departments
- Perform all registration and scheduling duties for all university under graduates
- Prepares accurate spreadsheet reporting for distribution to the colleges and departments.
- Act as Director and carry on all her duties during her absence. Manage the office, enforce the policies and monitor the staff.
- Maintains accurate and updated student records through the semester in student files and in BANNER by monitoring the updating processes.
- Maintains excellent communication with the colleges to ensure that all graduates and under graduates’ records is accurate and updated in Banner.
- Monitor Banner data and follow up with the Registration staff to make sure the university policies are reflected in the student record system.
- Work closely with the Director to update the student handbook and to establish the calendar for the academic year, specifying all the registration activities dates and deadlines for academic year.
- As part of the RO testing team, tests any new modules of banner prior to their implementation and perform banner training when the Director is out of the office.
- Enforcing meeting the deadlines and coordinate with colleges to meet the requirements for each college.
- Assists with Student Services related activities when requested. Aids the team on projects and/or through explaining policy background to students and families.
- Participate and help organize Enrollment Services related projects such as orientation Dean’s List ceremony.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institute and 4 years’ experience in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expert Banner Student Module user
- Familiar with database use in a business environment and comfortable with technology.
- Bilingual - Arabic and English.
- Ideally has experience working on a team and in a customer service position.
- Familiarity with an educational environment & UAE culture preferred.
- Able to produce statistical reports.
The University’s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries free of tax in the U.A.E., cash housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and healthcare is provided to the employee and sponsored family members.
In addition to completing the online application form, attach a cover letter, a current CV, and the names and contact details of three professional references.
While we appreciate all applications, you will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview.