Research Engineer, School of Information Systems
6 days left
- Full Time
contract till 31 Dec 2020
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing On 15 Jul 2020
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Survey existing approaches on testing and verifying smart contracts (including existing techniques onstatic verification and runtime verification)
- Define the problem of testing and verifying smart contracts, i.e., identify the goal formally, discusswhether there exists optimal solutions to the problem and what is the complexity
- Propose effective and practical methods for solving the problem, i.e., identify the complexity of theproposed algorithm, its limitations and its strengthen, and propose mitigation plans for domains wherethe proposed algorithm will have limited applicability.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or closely related disciplines
- Knowledge/Proficiency in programming software/languages such as C/Python is required
- Good analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently and also collaboratively with team members