Program Delivery Supervisor
AFTRS is Australia's Screen and Broadcast School, established to fuel and empower Australian creativity and storytelling. AFTRS is consistently rated as one of the top film schools in the world.
We are looking for an experienced Program Delivery Supervisor to join the Teaching & Learning Team. You will be responsible for the management and troubleshooting of courses delivered by the Division with a primary focus on Industry Certificates and Short Courses.
As Program Delivery Supervisor at AFTRS, you will:
- Plan, manage, support, and oversee a small team of Program Coordinators including workshop allocation, regular meetings, performance agreements, provide meaningful professional development opportunities, and rostering to ensure consistency in staff support.
- Provide high-level support for the Division taking responsibility for the development and management of key resources including Salesforce CRM, budgeting, contracting, invoicing, and survey tools.
- Review, develop and improve program management processes and develop forward plans.
- Undertake complex reporting, research and analysis using financial and programming information, with the aim of improving the Division's offer and efficiency.
- Identify and implement effective workflow procedures and to troubleshoot barriers including the negotiation of access to teaching spaces and resources.
- Provide orientation and training to all new Divisional staff.
- Liaise and coordinate with the Marketing Division to ensure that web and promotional information is accurate and effective.
- Manage and oversee complex client enquiries relating to client experience and financial matters.
- Provide secretariat service as required by senior Division staff, particularly the Head of Industry and Director, Partnerships & Development.
- You have at least 5 years administration and project coordination experience including preparation, analysis and successful management of budgets and other resources.
- You have demonstrated experience to manage systems including Salesforce CRM, survey applications, financial software, and other computer-based programs.
- You have demonstrated experience to lead research, collate statistics and information, and to undertake high-level analysis and to prepare reports, briefs, and proposals.
- You have the ability to effectively lead and manage a small team.
- You have demonstrated experience in managing high-volume and multiple tasks, anticipate and plan for deadlines and peak periods, and to determine and adjust priorities in a changing environment.
- You have excellent communication skills including a demonstrated ability to effectively liaise and negotiate, and a strong client service focus.
- You are a values-led leader with strong personal drive and integrity, including demonstrated use of initiative, flexibility, and resourcefulness.
This position is open to all Australian citizens or Permanent Residents.
As a creative organisation, we understand the importance of offering flexible working to support your own creativity, wellbeing, and balance. We will genuinely consider applications for job share and part-time working. We also support working from home and flexible working hours.
AFTRS is committed to building a richly diverse staff and faculty. AFTRS actively supports and appreciates workplace diversity and we strongly encourage and welcome applicants from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from a wide range of backgrounds and people with a disability.
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to undertake a Working with Children Check.
Salary: $73,855 - $84,625 (dependent on experience), plus up to 15.4% super and excellent benefits.