Research Fellow, Diffraction/Electron Microscopy/Thin Film Process
The School of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) at NTU provides a vibrant and nurturing environment for staff and students to carry out research in key areas. The School is consistently ranked in the top 3 worldwide. MSE is equipped with various types of apparatus and equipment for both teaching and high quality research. The research will involve a substantial level of collaboration.
School of Materials Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will be involved in investigating the accelerated development of high-strength soft magnetic materials for manufacturing. In particular, soft magnetic materials will be prepared by additive manufacturing and thin film techniques. Subsequent characterization of these materials by x-ray diffraction, electron microscopy, and property evaluation by mechanical property techniques will be carried out.
- PhD in Materials Science or relevant fields
- Technical expertise in x-ray diffraction, electron microscopy and thin film processes
- Good knowledge in mechanical behavior of materials such as failure analysis
- Expertise in preparing samples by thin film techniques and characterization using x-ray diffraction, electron microscopy techniques
- Competency in mechanical property evaluation and use of probe station
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.