Research Associate, Computer Science
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
The Research Associate will be responsible for the development of algorithms for secure and robust autonomous systems and mobile robots. This includes:
- Conducting systematization of knowledge about vulnerabilities in robot applications, and characterize the vulnerabilities in robot workloads
- Designing and developing methodologies of property-based detection of robotic attacks, and identify security properties for robot applications
- Designing and developing methodologies of policy-based prevention of robotic attacks, identify security policies for robot applications
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline
- Excellent background in robotic security, machine learning, cyber security and autonomous systems
- Research experience in security vulnerability analysis, cryptography is a plus
- Publication record in top-tier venue related to computer systems, computer security, autonomous systems and artificial intelligence is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct research and write report independently and within teams
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.