Research Associate, Biomedical Robotics
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Work on design and development of biomedical robots, both from a hardware and software perspective
- Coordination of clinical trials
- Master's degree in Biomedical Engineering or related field
- Minimum 1 year research experience
- Expertise in biomedical robotics
- Experience with clinical trials
- Familiar in start-ups
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in basics programming languages such as C, C++, Python
- Competent image analysis software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.