Research Fellow, Fuel Cell Systems
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Rolls-Royce@NTU Corporate Lab is inviting applicants for the position of Research Fellow.
- Investigate the state-of-the-art in fuel cell technology and its integration into electrical systems
- Conduct modelling and simulation analysis of MW-level power systems including fuel cells
- Development of control algorithms for fuel cell-based power systems
- PhD in Electrical Engineering
- Post-doctoral research experience
- Academic experience in modelling and simulation analysis of electrical power systems; especially fuel cells
- Industrial experience of integrating fuel cells or battery systems in MW-level power systems
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU