Research Fellow, Physics/Acoustics/Engineering
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Perform finite element simulations on acoustics using COMSOL
- Design acoustic experiments and process the results with advanced signal processing techniques
- Work with PhD student and research staff to solve different measurement problems
- Draft and submit of technical progress reports at regular intervals
- Present research progress and latest findings at regular intervals
- PhD degree in Physics/Acoustics/Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive experience with acoustic metamaterial
- Good publication records on acoustic metamaterial
- Strong experimental skills
- Strong programming skills (Matlab, C++ or Python)
- Extensive knowledge to model wave propagation using finite element analysis (ABAQUS/COMSOL)
- Proficiency in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.