Project Officer, Computational Mathematics
7 days left
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The Division of Mathematical Sciences (MAS) from School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU is looking for a Project Officer to work on seismic data collection and analysis.
- Deploy several short period seismic stations scattered throughout Singapore
- Gather ambient noise data from the recordings
- Extract Green’s functions between any pair of seismic stations
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics
- Basic data analysis skills
- Familiar with Partial Differential Equations
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU