Research Fellow, Nanyang Environment and Water Research Institute
The Singapore Membrane Technology Centre under the Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The research project focuses on the development of novel smart sensor for reverse osmosis (RO) fouling detection.
- Design electrodes and electronics for electrical impedance spectroscopy (EIS) technology, EIS signal analysis and RO data processing
- Develop process control code
- Prepare progress reports and presentations.
- PhD degree from a reputable university in electrical & electronics/mechanical/chemical/environmental engineering
- Relevant research experience on electrodes and electronics for electrical impedance spectroscopy technology
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.