Research Fellow, Nanyang Environment and Water Research Institute
The Singapore Membrane Technology Centre under the Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The research project focuses on development of novel smart sensor for reverse osmosis fouling detection.
- Provide day-to-day support in the operation lab
- Pilot seawater reverse osmosis desalination system
- Conduct laboratory and pilot study to optimize the sensor technology
- Perform water analyses and membrane autopsy
- Prepare progress reports and presentations
- PhD degree from a reputable university in chemical/environmental engineering
- Relevant research experience on membrane technology
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.