Research Associate, Electrical Engineering
Rolls-Royce@NTU Coporate Lab is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Associate.
- Develop and evaluate reliable condition monitoring concepts for electric machines for predictive maintenance
- Conduct a detailed analysis on aging processes and fault mechanisms in electric machines with focus on winding isolation and bearings
- Develop, design and implement measuring systems for fault prediction select appropriate sensor concepts and evaluate them on test benches
- Deviate methods for ageing modeling, fault detection and fault classification algorithms
- Master degree in Electrical Engineering or similar engineering degree
- Team player, self-organized, excellent communication skills and analytical thinking
- Have experience and knowledge in physical behavior of electric machines and their modeling, condition monitoring of electrical machines, programming and modeling in Matlab/Simulink, electric circuit design, sensor signal processing and data processing, feature extraction and classification
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.