Research Associate, Computer Science and Engineering
7 days left
- Full Time
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Build robust pretraining methods like BERT and XLNET
- Design and implement transfer learning for domain adaptation
- Devise methods for topic clustering and labeling
- Write research papers of high quality based on research results
- Build deployable systems based on the research results
- Master's degree in Computer Science & Engineering or related fields
- Excellent background and research experience in machine learning, deep learning and probabilistic models
- Publication record in top-tier venue related to machine learning and NLP
- Programming Skills such as Python, Pytorch
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.