Research Fellow, Environmental Microbiology
The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering invites applications for the position as Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will work on the fouling control of membrane system, including bacterial strain revival, reactor inoculation and maintenance, DNA extraction and other molecular analysis.
- Develop research objectives
- Design and conduct experiments
- Analyzing data and drafting project reports, publications and/or patents
- Writing proposals and delivering presentations
- Mentoring undergraduate or graduate students
- Assisting management with budget and time schedules
- PhD degree in relevant area
- Past work experiences in microbiology and reactor running
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and advance thinking
- Ability to communicate complex and conceptual ideas to a range of groups
- Ability to collaborate actively within the University and externally to complete research projects
- Possess the capability to balance the pressures of research, administrative demands and competing deadlines
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.