Research Associate, Civil Engineering
The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering invites applications for the position as Research Associate.
- Re-engineer PPVC connector design to incorporate structural health monitoring sensors
- Perform lab and site tests on developed PPVC connectors
- Conduct numerical simulation on connectors
- Develop metrics for standardization of PPVC connectors
- Write reports and scientific research papers for publication
- Master degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Expertise in sensing, data acquisition and interpretation
- Proficiency in English
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanics and finite element analysis is desired
- Knowledge of prefabricated prefinished volumetric Construction and assembly is highly preferred
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.