Research Associate, Data Mining/Machine Learning
4 days left
- Full Time
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Pre-process large-scale time series data (sensor data) and collect relevant data from external sources
- Apply scientific, technical, and software engineering skills on analysing and mining the data
- Design scalable and effective solutions to gain insights from data
- Develop prototypes of the solutions and validate their effectiveness empirically
- Master's degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline with a focus on Data Mining or Machine Learning
- Experiences in designing and developing machine learning/time series analysis/signal processing technologies
- Good programming skills in e.g., Python, Matlab, C++, etc
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.