Senior Research Fellow, Engineering/Environmental Science/Geography
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Senior Research Fellow to join our Research Centre, Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute - Advanced Environmental Biotechnology Centre (NEWRI-AEBC) from NTU.
- Assist in projects related to advanced water quality assessments, contaminant source tracking and natural and engineered water treatment processes
- Provide leadership in watershed evaluations for SE Asia region including working directly with graduate students in a mentoring role
- Assist in grant proposal and peer-reviewed literature writing and oral presentations
- Have knowledge of SE Asia water geography and associated water quality challenges
- Ph.D. in suitable field, e.g. Engineering, Environmental Science and geography related to water quality issues
- High motivation for research and development
- Good written and oral skills in English
- Experience in carrying out independent research as well as to be able to work in a team
- Proven track record of published peer-reviewed literature and oral presentations
- 5 years of industrial and/or academic experience required
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.