Research Associate, Analog Integrated Circuit
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Associate.
- Work on analog and Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit (RFIC) and related design work
- Research work in receiver, amplifier and current protection in power supply
- Work with other researchers to accomplish research goals and key performance indicators
- Master's degree in intergrated circuit design
- Relevant research experience in analog and RFIC is a must, especially for RF applications
- Expertise in CMOS Circuit Design, with prior research experience, in amplifier and current protection in power supply integrated circuit is necessary
- Ability to use Cadence simulator
- Expertise in integrated circuit design from industry
- Interest in research on RFIC
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.