Research Assistant, Law
Nanyang Business School (College of Business) from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore seeks applications for the position of Research Assistant.
- Conduct the search for latest literature (i.e. legislation and other relevant material, case law, journal articles, etc) for the purpose of a literature review
- Conduct legal research and writing in internet and platform governance, media and intellectual property law, artificial intelligence and the law, technology law etc.
- Provide other assistance where required relating to the project
- A degree programme in law such as LLB (Bachelor of Laws) and/or JD (Juris Doctor) (i.e. currently undertaking an LLB or a JD)
- Excellent command of the English language, as well as writing and communication skills
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Word, particularly in its referencing tools
- Knowledge and interest in any of these research fields: internet law; media law; intellectual property law; or technology law
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.