Senior Research Engineer, Material Science/Engineering
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Senior Research Engineer.
- Set up and operate laboratory-scale methane cracking reactor at various operating conditions
- Recording experiment data and maintain data integrity for future references
- Assist Research Fellow to synthesize nano-power catalysts
- Prepare documents for reports and information sharing
- Bachelor’s degree in Material Science/Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in synthesizing nano-powder catalysts in various shapes
- Familiar with gel-casting, phase inversion and slip casting techniques
- Experience in solidworks
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.