Research Assistant, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Assistant.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on development of receiver systems used in photoacoustic sensors for imaging and sensing
- Integration of analog font-end, AD/DA and digital circuits
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Relevant experience and knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Circuit design, Sensor design and implementation
- Knowledge and/or experience in using some of tools such as Cadence, HFFS, ANSYS, and Finite Element Analysis etc
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and also in a team environment
- Fresh graduates with strong interest is welcomed to apply
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.