Research Associate, Transportation/Computer Science
3 days left
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Continental-NTU Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
The job scope involves the development of generalized multi robot coordination algorithms, which will lead to use the framework for warehouse management, agricultural seeding, last mile delivery solutions etc. The framework should be developed in such a way that it can be used with a heterogeneous fleet of autonomous robots.
- Developing novel techniques for multi-robot coordination techniques which can be used for autonomous fleet management tasks
- Perform an extensive literature survey for multi-robot coordination algorithms
- Master's degree in Transportation, Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in developing multi-robot systems
- Real world experience in implementing the algorithms developed
- Experience in solving various optimization techniques
- Experience in writing technical reports and presentations
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU