Research Fellow, Acoustic Signal Processing Technologies
7 days left
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory for Cyber Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Setting up microphone array speech enhancement demonstration platform from Python codes
- System integration with speech recognition in a meeting/face-to-face learning environment
- Perform data collection for speech enhancement project to support meeting environment
- Collaborate with PhD students to translate algorithms into working prototypes
- Good PhD in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering/Mathematics or in related area of array signal processing
- Highly motivated
- Passionate about seeing algorithms perform in the real world
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU