Project Officer, Environmental/Chemical Engineering
5 days left
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The Environmental Chemisty & Materials Centre (ECMC) at Nanyang Environment and Water Research Institute, Nanyang Technological University invites applications for the position of Project Officer to support the research for the project titled: Digital twinning of secure water treatment facilities.
- Conduct project management and research work on an incoming project related to water treatment, chemical engineering, and data science
- Manage and provide technical assistance to a new project related to a pilot water treatment facility with automated controlled system
- Bachelor degree or higher with related training in environmental or chemical engineering
- Knowledge in hydrodynamics in treatment systems
- At least two years of research experience
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU