Research Fellow, Mechanical/Aerospace/Materials Science Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Responsible for molecular dynamics simulations of fracture initiation and propagation in various HEAs
- Prediction of fracture toughness and other properties as well as their dependence on the HEA structure is desirable
- Write reports and technical papers for publication
- Ph.D. degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Materials Science or Engineering
- Competency in computational mechanics
- Experience with molecular dynamics simulations
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU