Research Fellow, SJ-NTU Corporate Lab
7 days left
- Full Time
SJ-NTU Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will conduct research on chemical synthesis, functionalization or coating of low cost polymer/vegetable fibers and/or nanoparticles for enhanced thermal/electrical conductivity. The developed materials may be incorporated into lightweight cement or gypsum based matrix for tropical indoor applications.
- Responsible for the highly thermal conductive carbon-like filler material development of the chilled ceiling panel
- Testing of all relevant aspects of the developed advanced carbon material
- Conducting cost-benefit analysis of the material developed in the context of CC panel
- PhD degree from a reputable university in material science, chemical engineering or related fields
- Relevant research experience/expertise and strong journal publication record
- Prior experience on similar research and strong record of journal publication and/or IP generation will be favourably reviewed
- Relevant experiment skills such as nano and/or microstructural based material tailoring, carbon materials or nanoparticles, functionalization and coating on fiber or nanoparticles, mechanical testing, thermal and/or electrical conductivity testing, and material chemical and micro-structural analysis
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.