Project Manager, Energy Research Institute
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Project Manager.
- Design, development and operation of the ICT and cybersecurity systems at the Renewable Energy Integration Demonstrator - Singapore (REIDS)
- Work closely with NTU research staff and faculty members, and industry partners on microgrid R&D projects and business initiatives
- Perform technology watch and regularly share synthesis reports with the REIDS communities
- Prepare and present R&D proposals
- Lead the testing and demonstration projects for REIDS
- Plan and execute hackathon activities for tertiary students
- Assist the Principal Investigator in report writing and presentations
- Bachelor of Science/Engineering in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent and related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in system automation, SCADA, Building Control Systems or related PLC control systems
- Good knowledge in ICT, networking and cybersecurity in electrical systems
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.