Organization Name Khalifa University
Marketing and Communication Department
The Protocol Officer is responsible for coordinating matters related to local protocols, Arabic-speaking media, and representation to different local constituents.
- Implement the protocol policies and procedures and ensure its communication to all staff
- Provide support to faculty and staff on building the external relationships and advise on protocol as necessary
- Ensure that all protocol procedures are properly followed for VIP visits
- Support the planning, organizing and monitoring of all protocol activities to ensure efficiency and world-class performance
- Develop itineraries and agendas
- Work with events and facilities to create suitable seating arrangements.
- Manage event administration with respect to protocol arrangement such as sending out invitations and arranging for transportation
- Handle all the logistics related to protocol in events
- Assist with duties related to guests visits, maintaining the standards and image of Khalifa University
- Process all event administration with respect to protocol arrangement such as sending out invitations and arranging for transportation
- Maintain, prioritize and file confidential records.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
- A Bachelor's Degree in related filed.
- A minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- for UAE Nationals: a minimum of 0-1 year of relevant experience.
How To Apply
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).
Apply for Protocol Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly