Social Media Officer
Organization Name Khalifa University
Marketing and Communication Department
The Social Media Officer is responsible for managing and maintaining all social networks for the University.
- Implement social media strategy for the University.
- Develop content, traffic, and brand awareness to be distributed across all social networks regarding the University activities, Research initiatives and achievements through social networking accounts including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Develop content that is suitable for various social media platforms
- Ensure that social networks remain a source of information regarding the news and activities of the Student achievements as well as the University, and other agencies of relevance to students.
- Monitor analytics and effectiveness of social media strategy and provide regular updates regarding progress.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends, and applications.
- Attend all the events in order to capture the related information for Social media.
- Compiling weekly/monthly social media platform reports
- Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
A Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
A minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
For UAE Nationals: a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
How To Apply
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Apply for Social Media Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly