Organization Name Khalifa University
Marketing and Communication Department
The Videography-Photography Officer is responsible for managing all photography and videography for the University, both in studio and on location, supporting the goals and priorities established to extend messaging and storytelling for the University.
- Create strategic and informative photos and videos for the University special events to cover, website, social media platforms, email communications, meetings/presentations, and other media as needs arise.
- Work with internal and external partners to produce video content for University
- Coordinate and manage photo and video shoots including positioning of subjects and effective set-up of proper lighting and sound equipment
- Manage Photo shooting and editing: Composition, clipping paths for product and color correction
- Create expertly edited videos that showcase programs, facilities, student life, and extracurricular offerings, as well as video interviews with faculty, students, and alumni.
- Generate ideas for new videos, storyboard concepts, film and conduct interviews, gather necessary b-roll footage, and edit videos to meet the University’s marketing and communication standards and needs.
- Suggest and implement ideas for new videos that will help the University recruit and retain students, and build alumni support.
- Oversee the production of videos for the University's virtual tour.
- Ensure all photos, videos created follow the University's brand guidelines.
- Archive and organize valuable (video footage and images) for reuse in future projects.
- Work with the Digital marketing team to publish all videos on the University website.
- Assist Graphics Team in Maintaining Streamlined Creative Content Library
- Maintain all video and photo gear and equipment.
- Assist with vendor relationships as necessary (designers, writers, photographers).
- Promote multimedia work throughout the University and through strong relationships with internal communications, alumni relations, development, enrollment management marketing, etc.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
- A Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Ability to compose a shot, understand framing, color and light to create a visually pleasing photo/video.
- Experience using photo and video hardware and software, including DSLR cameras, mobile phones, lenses, editing systems, lighting and sound-recording.
- A minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- A UAE Nationals: a minimum of 0-1 years of relevant experience.
How To Apply
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Apply for Videography-Photography Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly