Teacher, Conservation and Land Management
- Fixed Term (2 years), Full Time
- School of Health and Medical Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton or Bundaberg
- Total Remuneration $82,610 to $106,136 pa (cash salary of $69,807 to $89,687) plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading
- Progression beyond Teacher Step 4 will only occur if an approved teaching qualification has been obtained
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences proudly delivers a versatile range of science and health related courses. All courses are taught by enthusiastic staff with extensive industry experience, expertise in research, teaching and consulting in their areas of interest. We aim to provide an educational experience to our students that is second to none.
The school is seeking a motivated and experienced Teacher to develop and deliver a new Certificate II Conservation and Land Management, including delivery to rural and remote communities. You will utilise flexible, blended and distributed learning techniques, options and products for innovative delivery and assessment solutions to meet the changing needs of various client groups.
- Essential – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116), or a Graduate Certificate in Adult Education (or equivalent) or higher-level qualification in adult education.
- Essential – Possession of Certificate III or higher in Conservation and Land Management (or equivalent vocational qualification) or a relevant higher-level qualification.
- Current Industry experience in Conservation and Land Management.
- Demonstrated capacity for best practice in the management of teaching and learning activities including delivery, assessment and evaluation.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills to deliver flexible, responsive and quality client service
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 19 July 2020
Vacancy Reference Number: 33627
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use only alphabetic or numeric characters in your CQU application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.