Trainee, Science Communicator
In conjunction with Workforce Singapore, NTU offer traineeships to support the SGUnited Traineeships Programme. The Traineeships are part of NTU's efforts to create relevant and meaningful traineeship opportunities for our nation’s new graduates entering the workforce during this difficult time.
About the Department
Established in 2005, the School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (SPMS) is a school in the College of Science at Nanyang Technological University. We offer undergraduate BSc (Hons) programmes and postgraduate programmes in three core areas: Chemistry and Biological Chemistry, Mathematical Sciences, and Physics and Applied Physics.
- Source and write communication materials and contents that relate to SPMS scientific work and discoveries
- Writing of generic scientific theme articles
- Broadcast and promote science news, events and activities in SPMS website, facebook, and twitter feed
- Bachelor degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Communication Studies
- Strong interest in the general knowledge of science and the communication of science to the public
- Proficient in scientific writing and communication
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
Hiring Institution: NTU