In conjunction with Workforce Singapore, NTU offer traineeships to support the SGUnited Traineeships Programme. The Traineeships are part of NTU's efforts to create relevant and meaningful traineeship opportunities for our nation’s new graduates entering the workforce during this difficult time.
About the Department
Career & Attachment Office (CAO) offers students a comprehensive range of career services to prepare our students for the workplace. The Industry & Career Experiential and Outreach team takes care of beyond classroom learning for NTU students. As part of their scope, they partner with companies in organising company visits, talks, job shadow opportunities, mentorship workshop and engage the various Schools and student clubs in outreach activities. The trainee will be supporting the managers from planning to execution to ensure a smooth and seamless execution of the activities.
In support of the managers, the trainee will undertake the various scope Industry & Career Education team:
- In charge of conceptualizing and designing of eDM of various events from the Industry & Career Education team. (i.e. alumni sharing, company visits & career educational related events with relevant internal and external stakeholders)
- Publicise events to students; monitor the students’ attendance and responses
- Assists in pre & post logistic planning and support of events (i.e. registration, transport catering, venue booking, feedback )
- Act as the single point of contact for Schools engagement programme (i.e. schedule management)
- Assist in monitoring expenses.
- Submission of PR & invoices in Ariba.
- Support other relevant Industry Awareness and Career events under the Unit
- Compile of reports
- Assist in bring students out for company visits
- Assist in physical outreach and publicity of the event of both School and CAO level
- Raising of PR for outreach team for publicity items
- Assist in the preparation, planning and organizing of outreach events
- Assist in liaising with vendor for outreach events
- A recognized degree in any disciplines (fresh graduates applicable)
- Experience in Design of eDM, infographics
- Basic skills in data analytics, excel, pivot table, creating charts
- Strong interest in event management
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team player
- Good organization skills
Hiring Institution: NTU