Trainee, Scientific Communication
7 days left
- Full Time
In conjunction with Workforce Singapore, NTU offer traineeships to support the SGUnited Traineeships Programme. The Traineeships are part of NTU's efforts to create relevant and meaningful traineeship opportunities for our nation’s new graduates entering the workforce during this difficult time.
About the COS (College of Science)
College of Science coordinates three schools in NTU, namely School of Biological Sciences, School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences and Asian School of Environment. CoS works at the forefront of scientific research and teaching within Singapore.
- Collection and curation of materials relevant to scientific communication.
- Preparation of communication material for science.
- Maintain an understanding of underlying science and technology.
- Assist with website design
- Help with planning admission and outreach events
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field.
- Broad familiarity with subjects taught at the college.
- Meticulous and resourcefulness in resolving technical issues.
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Wordpress and HTML will be an advantage.
Hiring Institution: NTU