Research Fellow, Carbon Pricing and Control Policies
The Division of Information Technology & Operation Management (ITOM) from the Nanyang Business School is seeking to fill a Research Fellow position for a project involving analysis of carbon pricing/control policies to address climate change.
- Conduct literature review, scan and synthesize scholarly and academic research articles
- Prepare research papers, and technical reports
- Implement data collection as required
- Analysis of computational experiments and other research experiments to generate managerial insights and findings
- Provide support for overall project management
- PhD degree in Business, Operations, Technology Management or related discipline
- Exemplary oral and written skills
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and comfortable with fundamental IT skills
- Ability to conduct research and write research papers independently
- Ability to organize and manage multiple project deadlines
- Experience in research and project management will have an advantage
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.